Homeadvisor - Bait and switch- harassing calls to contractors

266 of 426 Homeadvisor reviews

Message on my phone inquiring about a kitchen remodel.I return the call only to find out it's a salesman from Homeadvisors wanting me to sign up.

Having heard all the horror stories I tell him I am not interested. He continues his sales tactic asking more questions. I gave him at least 5 minutes before saying good by. Next two days I get identical calls from the same guy: Brandon.

Now he is harassing me, leaving messages that since I have not returned his call I must be out of business. People wake up!

This is the company you are doing business with- scumbags.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service

Reason of review:
Harassment
Preferred solution:
Stop calling me! take me off your list. And fire Brandon- he is crappy.
Product or service
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
266 of 426 Homeadvisor reviews
MHF

Feb 17 #1289804 Oakland, California, United States

What is the phone number to call to report harrasing calls from Home Advisor? We had a man call several times after telling him we were not interested. He was rude and said we must not be doing well in business and asked why we answered the phone. We are getting tired of these bait and switch phone calls.

0 0 Reply
HASupport

Apr 14, 2015 #971727 Denver, Colorado, United States

Hello,
We apologize again for this occurrence, and as we stated in our email to you, we will be taking steps to investigate this matter further. We have also placed your account status as "Do Not Call," so you should not be receiving any more calls.
HA Support

0 0 Reply

Aug 31, 2016 #1206473 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

You guys harass me too. Two calls a week. Business that bad that you need to pathiticaly cold call same person time and time again?
Bob const
Ac nj

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Homeadvisor. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Homeadvisor.
Filing a new complaint about
×