Reply by Homeadvisor

Hi Deborah, We're sorry to hear you've had this experience. We're happy to look into this further and verify we're sending your check to the correct location. We've forwarded your concerns to the proper channels and a rep will be following up to assist you. If there's any additional assistance we can offer in the meantime please feel free to reach out to us at emailus@homeadvisor.com. -HASupport
Author's
2.0
Turnaround Time

I submitted 5 reviews to HomeAdvisor.com and was due a rewards check for $50. The check was approved for issue on 9/28/18.

I never received the check, I called on 11/15/18 to inquire why I had not received the check and was told by "Alex: that they would place a stop payment on it and reissue another one and I should expect to recieve it in 9 week.... Well 9 weeks later NO CHECK. I called again today, 01/10/19 and Alex told me that I would now have to call their fulfillment center to request ANOTHER REPLACEMENT CHECK.

She had done all that she could do. So I called and spoke to "Cathy" who says she'll send through a request to find out what happened to the original check because she didn't see a request for a second check and now I have to wait another 9 weeks to probable be told the same lies all over again!!

Don't use this company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Homeadvisor Rewards Program.

Reason of review: rewards check scam.

Preferred solution: My $50 reward check.

• Home Advisor Website Scam