Unfortunately since they were not in our network there isn’t anything we can do to help resolve the issues.
As you stated, we strongly encourage everyone to double check references and licensing before signing a contract or paying any money.We wish you the best with the resolution of this issue.
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "Just like all the other complaints, he did me the same way. Carlos Catala needs to be off the streets. 8/23/2016, We meet at Fuzzys taco shop in Spring, Texas...."
- "Amazing place to buy a car. ASK FOR CLEO . They are fair, honest and make your purchase very comfortable. I will buy there again, as long as Cleo..."
- "WARNING WARNING WARNING RED ALERT Barnett Supplies hits you with an surprise $65-$85 shipping fee in addition to their usual $9.99 shipping fee for orders less than $99. You will not find about..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."