BEWARE!!!!HomeAdvisor is a scam.

Out of 13 leads, we were only able to talk to half of these customers. Out of the half that we did talk to, 97% had no knowledge of ever being on the HomeAdvisor site and were unsure of how we got their information. HomeAdvisor says that they only hire PROFESSIONALS, this is very untrue as well. When we did arrive at one customer's home, we were surprised to see another "contractor", if you can call him that, in an unlettered vehicle, and camouflage shorts and a ripped up tank top.

If you ask me, that does not sound professional at all. HomeAdvisor REFUSES to give you your money back for their fake leads, and by all means, DO NOT close your account if you still have "in house credit" with them, you still won't get your money back. We cancelled our account with them months ago, and they still are trying to run our credit card. Luckily enough, we already spoke with our credit card company and stopped any charges from HomeAdvisor.

Then, we received an email saying that they had tried to contact us several times about a "past due balance" and they were sending it to a collection agency. That email was the first that we had ever heard about this "past due balance".

All in all, don't fall into their trap.They take your money and you will never get a job from their leads because most of the garbage that they send you, is elderly people who have no idea what you are talking about, or even deceased people.

Review about: Homeadvisor Leads.

Had an Experience with Homeadvisor?

Comments

Big time scam. Stay away from it.

Golden, Colorado, United States #868694

Hello,

I work for HomeAdvisor and appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our advertising. If you would like to discuss your account or concerns further please send your contact information to emailus@homeadvisor.com and we will have someone reach out to you.

Thank you.