Today I was contacted by Home Advisor in an attempt to get me to join. This sounded great at first and I was actually thinking about joining. I was told it coast about $288 a year and that it was $12 for each lead I was given. I was told contractors have about an 80% turn over with their leads. After reading everything about HA on this site, I will no longer give them a thought. Thanks to everyone on here who has posted their experience and I hope you have better luck in the future. God Bless!

Thank you!

JFDR.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Homeadvisor?

Comments

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you were dissuaded from our service due to complaints.We understand that we can never be perfect, but we are happy to tell you that we have an A+ rating with the BBB, as well as a 98% resolve rate for complaints made against us through the agency.

We understand that there will be mistakes made no matter what, but we do strive to do all that we can to address our customer's concerns.

If you would like any additional information about our service, please reach out to us at emailus@homeadvisor.com.

Thanks,

HA Support

William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more HOMEADVISOR REWARD PROGRAM Homeadvisor "I hired 3 pros from Homeadvisor but one doesn't show anywhere except in my Fav Pros which they say is no proof I hired them through HA yet I can..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more