2.3

We used HomeAdvisor to get a reputable contractor to do a lot of work on our house.He had good reviews.

I understand why he had such good reviews because when I posted a bad review three times, it was not posted. The contractor with four and a half stars turned out to be a one star contractor. We had to pay over $1,000 to fix his mess and that was after he sent a guy for 22 hours to fix it AND, it was only an interior paint job. Never trust HomeAdvisor!

What is more, they came to paint cathedral ceilings without scaffolding and then blamed me because my ceilings were too high! They painted without even removing face plates and the mess they made was unbelievable. It took them a week and a half to paint a moderate area very badly.

And, they didn't clean up their mess.HomeAdvisor is not a trustworthy site.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: HomeAdvisor needs to accurately place customer reviews regardless of whether they are good or bad. They seem to only post good reviews..

I didn't like: Shoddy workmanship, Lies, Home advisor they do not vet companies properly, Over priced.

Had an Experience with Homeadvisor?

Comments

Hello,

While we do have policies regarding the types of reviews we post, we would like to assure you that we do not shy from posting negative reviews about contractors in our network.Feedback from homeowners is one of the most important aspects of our service, and we do take these matters very seriously.

If you would like, please provide your contact information to us at emailus@homeadvisor.com and we would be happy to investigate this situation.

Thanks,