I was being charged for exclusive leads( exact match) and found out by a customer that home advisor was also sending their information to other companies.Costing me numerous customers and who knows jobs much money!!!

I have been with them over a year and am the number one rated carpet cleaner in the memphis area. I have had numerous problems with home advisor. They get their money snd when you have a complaint about a bad lead they want to give you a hard time about a refund!!!!!!!!!

Home advisor is a major scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are a fraud and a scam

Review about: Homeadvisor Leads.

Had an Experience with Homeadvisor?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #669718

Hi "anonymous" -

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns with the leads. We can take a look at your account with you to see what we can do to help and help you understand how exact match works a little better. You may reach me directly at 303-963-8066 or mblack@homeadvisor.com.

Mandy Black

HASupport

to Mandy Black - HASupport Rochester, New York, United States #1239243

Drop dead

to Anonymous Buffalo, New York, United States #1239248

It took you 3 years and almost 5 months to respond? LMAO!

Homeadvisor - Feel like an ***! Homeadvisor "Having been a Real Estate Investor in the Dallas area , I had done business with Service Magic for years, which is a similar company to Home Advisors. I..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more