5.0
Turnaround Time

Home advisor called me to check the status of tree trimming that I had recently done at my home.I actually didn't visit their website for a referral instead used either google or bing.

After they called I told them that the contractor had completed about 85% of the work at which time I had no receipt of before and after pictures as he promised to give me. The contractor had a few limbs about (3) they missed on one of my three front trees. I received an email from home advisors after I made call to escalate this situation. I was without my computer being in the shop for repair I hear you have plenty of time to get us the info.

I explained no written estimate was given we had a verbal agreement. The contractor was paid in full the day we scheduled the work. I used my mobile phone and kindle fire to transmit info (video, before and after pics) to them. I was told by Molly R.

we haven't received any info from you but you have plenty of time to get that to us. Exactly what is the time frame for this case to remain open? As of today's date the work was started 2 weeks ago with no resolution of the incomplete work. I've made calls speaking directly to the owner and follow up with home advisors I've submitted the documentation at least three times have left voice msgs can't get a call back from them or a response via email.

This company is just like the companies they refer a poor excuse for professional customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Homeadvisor?

Comments

Golden, Colorado, United States #878180

We're very sorry about the experience that you've had with a service professional matched to you through our service. Our customer solutions teams would work to facilitate communication between you and the service professional to try to help come to a resolution. There is no time limit for opening or working a complaint, and if you would please send your contact information to emailus@homeadvisor.com, we will have someone reach out to you.

HASupport

to HASupport #878556

I have been assigned to someone from your office but they have not responded to calls or emails that have been sent to your customersolutions dept.

to Anonymous Golden, Colorado, United States #878876

We certainly understand and wanted to have your contact information to have that representative follow up. I apologize, but we do not have access to your information on this website. If you would please send your contact information to emailus@homeadvisor.com the representative will reach out to you.

HASupport