Home advisor reps lyed and misrepresented.Home Advisors would *** me out of $400.00 for leads that were worth nothing.

People shopping and getting ideas. They rushed a bunch of worthless leads so they could charge my credit card. The one they said they would not keep on file. They also said I would only be charged for leads that turn out to be work.

Once I saw there m.o. I fired them and notified my credit card company of the unauthorized charges , and will start a class action against them. Home Advisors are cons ,and will say anything to get you signed up.

They have been after me to sign up for years and now I know why I kept putting them off.

Review about: Homeadvisor Leads.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Homeadvisor?

Comments

Golden, Colorado, United States #867963

Hello,

I work for HomeAdvisor and am sorry to hear about your negative experience.I'm sorry to hear about your experience with HomeAdvisor.

Your feedback is vital in helping us improve our service.If you would like to discuss this with a someone at HomeAdvisor please send your contact information to emailus@homeadvisor.com and we will make sure someone contacts you.

Thank you.