Home advisor reps lyed and misrepresented.Home Advisors would *** me out of $400.00 for leads that were worth nothing.

People shopping and getting ideas. They rushed a bunch of worthless leads so they could charge my credit card. The one they said they would not keep on file. They also said I would only be charged for leads that turn out to be work.

Once I saw there m.o. I fired them and notified my credit card company of the unauthorized charges , and will start a class action against them. Home Advisors are cons ,and will say anything to get you signed up.

They have been after me to sign up for years and now I know why I kept putting them off.

Review about: Homeadvisor Leads.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Homeadvisor?

Comments

Golden, Colorado, United States #867963

Hello,

I work for HomeAdvisor and am sorry to hear about your negative experience.I'm sorry to hear about your experience with HomeAdvisor.

Your feedback is vital in helping us improve our service.If you would like to discuss this with a someone at HomeAdvisor please send your contact information to emailus@homeadvisor.com and we will make sure someone contacts you.

Thank you.

Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more