1.8

Wants to charge me for quoting a job a year after he quoted it.Not paying subcontractors.

Not following instructions and spread trash throughout my property. Wanting paid and not checking on his workers. Wanting a subcontractor to say he replaced a tank, when he did not, and splitting the money. Have a signed quote detailing all cost and now not wanting to honor it and signed paid in full and now wanting more money.

He was at the property one time and had the workers tear down a yard light fixture that was to have stayed on the property.Pour eight trailer pads when there was only to be seven.

Preferred solution: Clean lot and replace broken light and steps.

I didn't like: Unsolicited charges.

Had an Experience with Homeadvisor?

Comments

Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States #993378

sure would have been nice to know who you are complaining about!

Hello,

It seems like you have had some issues with one of our contractors. If you would like to file a rating, review, or complaint, please contact us at emailus@homeadvisor.com and we will be happy to help you submit your information.

HA Support