I am a top-ranked service provider on Angie's List.I'm not perfect but I strive to be.

We have almost eighty positive reviews on AL and we've worked hard for every one of them. Not to mention the numerous customers that send us texts and leave us messages thanking us for our work that never bother to leave a review. That's fine as I never ask for reviews as I feel they are best left to the feelings of the customer. So Homeadvisor had been bugging me to sign up with them.

I didn't really have much success with them years ago when they were ServiceMagic but they wore me down and I signed up. Worst, Decision. Ever. Made about $200 on a $600 investment so I'm $400 in the red.

Pretty poor ROR. The leads seem to be fake. I just cancelled and they had the nerve to call back a week or two later and ask why.

Like they don't know why.

Review about: Homeadvisor Leads.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Homeadvisor?

Comments

Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more