Kalaheo, Hawaii

We hired Time Strauwald in Sept.To remodel our master bath, tile bedroom and paint.

We did hire him long distance as we live in Calif and remodel in Kauai. We signed a contract and agreed that HE would do the work. We found out from r caretaker that he subbed all the work and insisted that r caretaker paint . Tim denies any wrongdoing and never mentioned that he would b subbing the work.

R conversation with him, as we were just returning from airport and didn't have chance to review work got heated by me as he insisted upon his money. FYI I would not hire him and would not recommend him to friends. On a positive side my master bath looks nice, but it was done by someone else so don't know his work.

Prob won't use u again either.thanks, Bonnie Wolfe

Reason of review: Poor customer service- not as described.

I liked: Very muchbut not necessarily the contractors.

I didn't like: Company that i used, Misleading.

Had an Experience with Homeadvisor?

Comments

Homeadvisor - Shoddy work, ripoff price Homeadvisor "Handyman Service, Portland, Maine I hired Tracy Hayes from Home Advisor (Portland, ME) to repair my deck as per the original deck design. I wanted pressure treated wood, I specified that..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more 50 Floor - Installation Review from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more